Pilates Coach Reformer 2
Authors: National Association for Fitness Certification (NAFC) and Leslee Bender
Transcend Reformer 1 Certification. This is where you will truly hone in on the skills of a seasoned Functional Movement Specialist. Learn the broader meaning of functional movement concepts, how to analyze dysfunctions, and how they relate to quality of movement using the sure-fire method approved by the NAFC and the Pilates Coach.
Education Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Prerequisites: NAFC Pilates Coach Reformer 1 Certification or Approved Equivalent.
Target Audience: Health-Fitness Professionals, Allied Health and Medical Professionals.
- Pilates Coach Reformer 2 Manual
- Pilates Coach Reformer 2 Videos
- Pilates Coach Reformer 2 Theory Exam
- Successful Completion of a Live Practical Evaluation
Time to Complete: 18 Months to complete Examination Process
Course Access: Continued access with updates available
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Perform a full postural evaluation and analysis.
- Discuss at least 5 movement dysfunctions that could affect quality of movement.
- Describe the kinetic chain reaction of the feet and how it transfers to all exercises.
- Recognize Tri-plane functional training and its benefits.
- Explain how to safely and effectively perform a battery of intermediate and advanced reformer Pilates exercises, their purpose, and for whom they are appropriate.
- Explain how to safely and effectively use additional tools such as the jump board, Pilates box, the mini ball, and free weights to progress students through functional and pain-free movements.
Continuing Education credit is included in the price of this Power Certificate Program. Successful completion of the course content and course examination(s) is required to receive continuing education and the Power Cert Certificate of completion.