Pilates Coach Mat 2
Mat Pilates Authors: National Association for Fitness Certification (NAFC) and Kevin Bowen
You will go on past Pilates Coach Mat 1 certification content to focus and refine your understanding of the body and movement efficiency. You will gain a deeper understanding of proper form and function to ensure student safety at all training levels and begin to utilize props and tools in instruction.
Education Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Prerequisites: NAFC Pilates Coach Mat 1 Certification or Approved Equivalent.
Target Audience: Health-Fitness Professionals, Allied Health and Medical Professionals.
- Pilates Coach Mat 2 Interactive Study
- Pilates Coach Mat 2 Workshop Videos
- Pilates Coach Mat 2 Master Class Videos
- Pilates Coach Mat 2 Theory Exam
- Successful Completion of a Live or Virtual Practical Examination
Time to Complete: 18 Months to complete Examination Process
Course Access: Continued access with updates available
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain how to safely and effectively use Pilates “tools” using Pilates Rings and mini balls.
- Describe Tri-plane movement methodology.
- Describe how to turn exercise into dynamic functional movements that translate into every day activities.
- Recognize an innovative and unique approach to applied functional movement.
Continuing Education credit is included in the price of this Power Certificate Program. Successful completion of the course content and course examination(s) is required to receive continuing education and the Power Cert Certificate of completion.