Super Abdominals: Essential Rules of Excellence
Core and abdominal strength/endurance are the foundation of all human movement. Learn how to train abdominals efficiently with proper exercise execution in this course. See videos and explanations of abdominal anatomy, proper training technique, and exercises for on land with bonus exercises for in the water. This course helps you build your knowledge and skills for training this fundamentally important part of the body.
Author:Eduardo Netto MS
Education Level: Beginner, Intermediate
- Online Interactive Course
- Online Quiz (30 multiple choice questions. Minimum passing score 75%)
- Understand proper recommendations and misconceptions about abdominal training.
- Learn the anatomy and function of the abdominal muscles.
- Learn how to train the abdominal musculature efficiently and safely.
- Understand research implications regarding abdominal training.
- Correctly demonstrate several abdominal exercises.
- Design a safe and effective abdominal training program.
|0.4||National Association for Fitness Certification (NAFC)|
|0.4||Action Personal Trainer Certification|
|4.0||American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|4.0||American Fitness Professional Association (AFPA)|
|0.4||American Kinesiotherapy Association (COPS-KT)|
|0.4||Aquatic Therapy & Rehabilitation Institute (ATRI)|
|4.0||International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)|
|0.3||National Council for Certified Personal Trainers (NCCPT)|
|2.0||National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)|
|0.5||National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)|
|4.0||National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)|
|4.0||Sara’s City Workout (SCW)|
|4.0||World Instructor Training Schools (W.I.T.S.)|