Core Conditioning Camp: Part 1
This multi-media course uses video, text, and pictures to provide you with choreography for a complete core workout. Learn how to teach this workout which includes powerful cardio moves that focus on extreme calorie burning combined with unique strength exercises that will sculpt the body. The workout includes an emphasis on balance training to challenge the core and uses functional and interval training techniques. Have your clients engage multiple muscle groups to maximize energy expenditure and increase post workout caloric burn. Keep your clients coming back for more core with this workout!
Author: Melissa Weigelt MS RYT
Education Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Online Interactive Course
- Online Quiz (20 multiple choice questions. Minimum passing score 75%)
- Understand principles and teaching strategies for core functional exercises.
- List and describe class components for a core conditioning camp work out.
- Learn a sequence of exercises designed to challenge core stabilization, muscular endurance, and cardiovascular conditioning.
- Learn how to build on the exercises introduced in this workshop and progress the sequences so that clients will continue to be challenged.
- Learn options for each exercise so that clients at all levels achieve success.
|0.2||National Association for Fitness Certification (NAFC)|
|0.2||Action Personal Trainer Certification|
|2.0||American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)|
|2.0||American Fitness Professional Association (AFPA)|
|0.2||American Kinesiotherapy Association (COPS-KT)|
|2.0||International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)|
|0.2||National Council for Certified Personal Trainers (NCCPT)|
|1.0||National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)|
|0.25||National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)|
|2.0||National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)|
|2.0||Sara’s City Workout (SCW)|
|2.0||World Instructor Training Schools (W.I.T.S.)|