Author: Indoor Cycling Group (ICG)
Learn how to teach indoor cycling including bike settings, riding positions, and the physiology/kinesiology of indoor cycling. Discover the importance of using music and profiles to motivate and keep your clients coming back for more. Add another tool to your toolbox and increase your earning potential. Earn this power certificate to teach indoor cycling in group and training settings to help clients effectively reach levels of cardiovascular fitness to improve health, function, and athletic ability.
Education Level: Intermediate
Target Audience: Health-Fitness Professionals, Allied Health and Medical Professionals.
- ICG Online Course
- ICG Online Theory Exam
Time to Complete: 18 Months to complete Examination Process
Course Access: Continued access with updates available
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the application of cycling physiology and kinesiology.
- Discuss the core riding positions and their application in a multi-level class meeting the individuals physical and sporting needs.
- Describe how to use music and profiles to elicit emotional responses that motivate, inspire and direct the individuals form and technique.
- Discuss monitoring methods to maximize participant education and
- Explain the different dynamics, communication and teaching methods needed in high adherence group exercise.
- Identify the key components, importance and benefits for your participants of building a solid aerobic foundation.
Continuing Education credit is included in the price of this Power Certificate Program. Successful completion of the course content and course examination(s) is required to receive continuing education and the Power Cert Certificate of Completion.