Fat Loss Fundamentals
It can be difficult to communicate with your clients about fitness without everything you say going over their head. Knowledge is power, and an effective way to motivate your clients is to teach them how their body works. During this course, you will learn simple, easy to understand ways to educate your clients about the science of weight loss. You’ll learn a fun way to explain the concept of a calorie, the influencing factors affecting energy input & output, and how resistance training can help clients burn more calories all day long. By the end of this course, you will understand the essence of fat loss and be able to effectively communicate these ideas to your clients.
The difference between keeping a client and losing one could all be based on your ability to communicate effectively. This animated course will teach you how to easily explain how fat loss works in a way that anyone can understand.
- PDF Manual
- 23 minute animated video
- Online Quiz (20 multiple choice questions. Minimum passing score 80%)
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of educating clients as a method of motivation.
- Learn a simple way to explain exactly what a calorie is and why they’re so important.
- Review the 5 influencing factors affecting energy intake and energy output.
- Discuss how energy balance works and its impact on weight loss efforts.
- Describe why resistance training can increase resting metabolism.
- Explain insulin’s role in the consumption of liquid calories.
- Discuss the difference between healthy and unhealthy fats.
- Understand why getting enough sleep is crucial when it comes to losing weight.
- Discuss the difference between simple and complex carbohydrates.
CECs 0.1 NAFC 0.1 NESTA